New York Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse Lawyers
State and federal laws protect the elderly from health hazards and deficiencies in patient care. We represent families in nursing home negligence and neglect cases involving:
- Bedsores, pressure sores and infections
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Falls, dislocations and fractures
- Inadequate staffing, training and negligent supervision
- Medication and prescription errors
- Inappropriate use of physical or chemical restraints
- Physical, emotional and psychological abuse
- Dropping of patients from beds, chairs, etc.
- Failure to use bedrails to prevent falling
- All other nursing home negligence or accident cases
To find out more about your rights as a bedsore victim or victim of any type of nursing home negligence, please call our free Injury Answerline at 1-800-LAW-7777 (1-800-529-7777 Toll-Free Nationwide) or submit a simple request form to the online Injury Answerline®.
Click on the following link to learn more about our Nursing Home injury law practice from our Nursing Home injury website, NursingHomeCase.com.