Ellis Law offers a comprehensive personal injury practice that protects the rights of clients throughout New York and across the nation with the firm's network of experienced personal injury co-counsel. When the negligent, careless or reckless actions of individuals or businesses cause accidents, and when those accidents lead to serious personal injury or wrongful death, it is time to contact an experienced lawyer.
At Ellis Law, we can help. Our law firm uses years of experience to handle injury and wrongful death cases in the following types of situations:
- Construction accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents (e.g., parking lots, sidewalks and stairs)
- Automobile accidents (auto, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and others)
- Scaffold, ladder or roof falls
- Children's accidents
- Bedsores, pressure sores, decubitus ulcers
- Snow and ice fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Nursing home negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Defective or dangerous drugs (mass torts, class actions)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- School, day care and playground accidents
- Semitruck, 18-wheeler and tractor-trailer crashes
- Workplace injuries and industrial accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Truck accidents
- Head-on or rear-end vehicle accidents
- Car accidents
- Rollover accidents involving cars, semitrucks and sport utility vehicles
- Premises liability
- Defective or dangerous medical devices
- Bus and train accidents
- Boating accidents
- Fires and explosions
- Hunting accidents
- Third-party tort liability claims
- All other negligence and personal injury claims
What Makes Us Different?
We are tenacious advocates for our clients. We understand that our clients rely on us for the help and support they need. We take time to investigate the causes of accidents, understand the nature of our clients' injuries and gather evidence that is critical to the effective prosecution of accident injury claims.
We also have many unique and pioneering programs for our clients, which you can learn about on our What Makes Us Different page.
Seeking Maximum Compensation For Accident Victims
We understand that accident victims experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. We are here to help. We work hard to build strong cases for our clients. We will take on the insurance companies and seek the full compensation you deserve.
Learn More About Ellis Law, P.C.
The attorney you choose is important. We encourage you to learn more about Ellis Law. Visit our About Us and What Makes Us Different pages to learn more about the firm, our unique client programs and the many advantages we offer personal injury victims who hire us.
Contact Our Albany Accident Injury Lawyers
With offices in Albany, Poughkeepsie, New York City and numerous other convenient locations, we provide legal representation to clients throughout New York. Through co-counsel relationships with a network of experienced injury lawyers developed over many years, Ellis Law is prepared to assist injury victims with accident claims and wrongful death litigation throughout New York and anywhere in the United States. These law firms assume joint responsibility with us for the case and share the standard legal fees with us. In cases in which we employ co-counsel, our clients benefit from the full resources of "two law firms for the price of one." In other words, there is no additional fee for clients to have full access to the resources of both law firms.
To contact our Poughkeepsie, NYC, Bronx and Albany personal injury lawyers and for accident or injury cases anywhere in New York State or nationwide, call 1-800-LAW-7777 (1-800-529-7777) or 1-800-3-ABOGADO (1-800-322-6423). You may also contact us by email or fill in the simple Injury Answerline® form on this page for answers to your questions or a free case evaluation.
Phones answered 24/7
Mobile Law Office provides home and hospital visits 24/7
Se habla español
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR MORE ABOUT:
- Brain Or Head Injuries, Concussions
- Spinal Cord Injury, Paralysis And Amputation
- Whiplash, Back, Neck And Disk Injuries
- Scars And Disfigurement
- Dog Bite Injuries
- School, Day Care And Playground Injuries
- Falls On Stairs, Sidewalks And Parking Lots
- Snow And Ice Fall Downs
- Wrongful Death
- Other Injuries And Accidents